.

Blog Archive

Facebook

Halloween Haunts

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Haunts 



 Wednesday night my boyfriend, his brother, his girlfriend and I all went to the annually anticipated Knotts Scary Farm!

It started off with some coasters and I was nervous ready to bolt for the exit of the line. Give me a break its been ten years since I've been on a roller coaster (between you and me I'm a Disney girl).

I did it though and I remembered I love them! The rush woke me right up ready for some monster mazes and scares.


We hit all of the mazes and scares zones.
A scare zone is basically an area that is dark and empty except for intense fog and monsters popping out at you boo!


Unfortunately no photos inside the mazes it would ruin the effect for others, but that's okay I got some cool photos from the museum they had of Knott Scary Farm's timeline.




These are some period costumes they used in the past Halloween events. In the daytime, Knotts Berry Farm is western themed and is the first theme park in California so a lot of their themes reflect both.

Oh did I mention Elvira does a little show twice a night here. 


After a few more rides and a great event where you kill zombies laser tag style it was time to go home. So at 1am the park closed and all that was left was the scary clowns, dead cowboys, and other oogly booglies. 


This was pretty family friendly despite its 13+ rating, and if you are looking for something a bit more intense in the LA Area check out:
  • Urban Death (zombie joes underground theater)
  • Alone (location undisclosed but the tickets available online)
  • Griffith Park haunted hayride (Checkout my Instagram for photos and their website for tickets)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Addthis
 

On the Go!

About Us

Recent News