First things first sorry for such a late post but it was a late night and long day at work, but here I am as promised with a review. Anyway here we go with the fun!
I will be judging products on:
- Ease of use
- Longevity
- Health (good to your skin)
- price
Based on this there will be a max of three <3’s given. Got it? good lets get to it then.
Maybelline 24 hour Superstay Lipstick
I have only started wearing makeup on a daily or close to daily basis in the last 8 or 9 months, and let me tell you this lipstick won me over.
So first it’s longevity is in the name 24 hours of wear and as a gal that isn’t used having her lips covered this is great. Even when out on the town, it’s still there the morning after, like a good man or lipstick should be. Though it should be noted that when eating oily/greasy foods it will come off a bit but as you can see above the color and lip conditioner is in one stick which is nice.
Speaking of conditioner, that was the only thing that I could find to complain about, the drying it seems to do, but the conditioner it comes with more than takes care of that. I even use it when not wearing the lipstick as it makes my lips really soft.
The wand makes application pretty simple and it has a nice point which you want because it can be a bit of a drag if you mess up on the go, (it really is superstay) but no prob if your at home just use some make up remover.
It can be a bit pricey for the thrifty of us, but for what I have seen out there it is a good deal at $12 because I have had mine for 6 months and it still going strong.
Overall I give this lipstick: <3 <3 <
(the price is what set it back that half heart)
I will see you all tomorrow with Halloween haunts chickadees!


0 comments:
Post a Comment