Grand Opening Giveaway!
I have opened my etsy shop etsy.com/shop/CrumblysCorner (Crumbly’s Corner this link is for free listings if you want them )selling hand knit coffee cozys and gift card boxes (think greeting cards but open up to find a gift inside). To celebrate opening my shop I will be having a giveaway on November 25th of a Knit Hand Muff.
My inspiration was the beautiful hand muffs that glamorous ladies of the past would carry around. Well I know as a modern vintage girl, those aren’t always practical, so I knit a hand muff that will fit everyone and will go with everything.
In total there will be five items in the giveaway, but you will have to keep reading my posts to find out what they are. Hint: a nail tutorial, and product review Thursday is coming up perhaps we will see if those shed light on what may come in the gift box.
so far the GIVEAWAY Includes:
Hand Muff
Two Heart shaped stud earrings
And more to be revealed as the blog posts continue.
till later lovelys!
P.S. It’s epilepsy awareness month, a post to follow soon.


0 comments:
Post a Comment