.

Blog Archive

Facebook

Open During Construction

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Under Construction but Still Functioning


Hey so I am getting my blog as pretty as possible. I have been working all morning to improve the layout and get it so that as time goes by posts will be easily located and we can stay in touch with each other easier. Please bare with me as the construction continues but the posts won’t stop just because of that. Tomorrow you can look forward to THURSDAY PRODUCT REVIEW.

Thursday product review will be a weekly review of cosmetics that as vintage gals we all rely on. Tomorrow I will start with a lipstick, for now though I must go.

Tonight me and the boyfriend are going to Knotts Scary Farm! and there is still plenty of work to do, and an outfit to pick out. I will surely tell you all about my adventures on friday.

Have a great day loves!

Ps. Isn’t that photo just a hoot and a half!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Addthis
 

On the Go!

About Us

Recent News